New Cedar Ridge Repeater!

This group is getting a new repeater and needs a Net Control Station Operator!
Everything for the Cedar Ridge Neighborhood FRS and GMRS Radio Community.
Find out what Cedar Ridge families are using their radio communication skills for.
Join the conversation and learn how you can participate.
OSCAR-03
Senior Broadcaster
Senior Broadcaster
Radio(s): Baofeng GM-15 PRO
Baofeng-UV5R
Kenwood TS 830S
CallSign(s): KK6QPP
WRYV681
OSCAR-03

New Cedar Ridge Repeater!

Post by OSCAR-03 »

Chris Passeau
Including myself, we had 24 check in's last night. We also announced that we will be installing a new repeater on top of a mountain in Cedar Ridge. The Cedar Ridge repeater will provide additional coverage through out the county. We should have the Cedar Ridge repeater up and running with in the next three weeks.
OSCAR-03
OSCAR-03
Senior Broadcaster
Senior Broadcaster
Radio(s): Baofeng GM-15 PRO
Baofeng-UV5R
Kenwood TS 830S
CallSign(s): KK6QPP
WRYV681
OSCAR-03

Re: New Cedar Ridge Repeater!

Post by OSCAR-03 »

To learn what the frequency is please join the Tuolumne County GMRS Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/885555812498346
By Chris Passeau
The Cedar Ridge Repeater is up and running and has great coverage. On the Radioddity GM30 Radio it is repeater channel XX which is Tx XXX.XXX and Rx XXX.XXX with a PL of XX.X for both transmit and receive. Please do not give the PL information out to anyone who is not on this page and has not been given permission. If you do not know how to program your radio. I will try to set up a date and time within the next few weeks to meet. We do not want anyone using our repeaters who are not licensed and have not first been given permission from Marc WRME405 or me WRPX768. Again, do not give the PL information out to anyone. We do not want unlicensed users causing interference on our repeaters and that is why Marc and I check people out first. Any TCARES member automatically has permission to use our repeaters.
Cedar Ridge Reapeater.jpg
Cedar Ridge Reapeater.jpg (84.41 KiB) Viewed 407 times
OSCAR-03